As SCRAM approaches fast, here are a few additional details:
- Arrival Time: Cubs to arrive no later than 09:30.
- Departure Time: Closing Ceremony will take place at 16:45. Cubs can be collected from site from 17:00 onwards
- All Cubs to arrive in FULL UNIFORM including scarf, without exception
- Cubs to wear trainers (that could get ruined!)
- Pack a waterproof jacket – there’ll be a tent where items can be stored
- Cubs MUST bring a water bottle
- Cubs must bring a PACKED LUNCH
- NO ELECTRONICS, MOBILE PHONES OR ITEMS OF VALUE
- No money will be required as there’ll be nothing to spend it on!
Please be aware, there will be hundreds of Cubs on-site: we cannot make any promises that items that are lost or misplaced will be traceable or will be returned. Hence, if you’d rather not lose it, leave it at home.
The nearest pointer to the whereabouts of Cranleigh Showground is as follows:
I am told that the Showground is quite well sign-posted, however, I have copied the following from another web source:“By car it is most easily reached from the A281 Guildford to Horsham road or the A24 Dorking to Horsham road. From the M25 leave at J9 (Leatherhead), follow the A24 southbound, then the A29, the B2126 at Ockley and then the B2127.”
If you have a Sat Nav, the best postcode reference I have is GU6 7DW.
If you need any more information, please leave a question here and we’ll put up the information we have!